Sunday, May 1, 2016

Say it without saying it

PHOTO BY SI
S-s-s-secretzzz

Shhhhh....

I've moved thruuu this life, since that day, on the 24 of 04 of 09...


That day, when life was supposed to have felt different, but actually, it hadn't hit me yet
'Cuz I was trapped in somebody else's storm, a storm I had a hand in creating.

I got trapped. So did the audible articulations. They all stopped moving,
It feels for good.

For the good, I suppose. Yes.

For...

I am a criminal.
A tainted body.
A filthy mind.
A sadist's soul.
Undercover.
With s-s-s-secretzzz
To delight in the mens sibi conscia recti of the Other, my Lover.

Lover, you want me. But do you know me?
You're so naive, you won't take a second look.
You think the package is all there.
Nice. Neat. Compact.

But. Under the glimmering shadow of tenderness. Your hands.
I swallow my reality to make space for yours.
And yours. O my God. Yours is a deluge of likelihood - revered by the male historicity.

Yet, you stand apart, your strong arms wrench you "lone wolf"
tight, tight, tight, you occupy. Me.

That feeling, yes, that feeling when each becomes one.
And I'll say it without saying it.